Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Knowing me...
Lady28
Our Voices...

Life Journey...

- September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - March 2006 - April 2006 - May 2006 - June 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006 - November 2006 - December 2006 - February 2007 - March 2007 - April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - July 2009 - September 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010

Connections to My Life...
Shidah MonkeeWrench Naaz PinkMonkie MasterWong 7YearsLater Dedication4 '07

Sunday, March 23, 2008

SoreThroat&RunningNose

I'm having a bad sore throat. It's painful to swallow and clogged with phelgm. All thanks to the teh tarik (refer to picture). Actually, I should have drunk plain water after that, but in my excitement with PurringFeline and two of our ex-Goonies, I went by the night with the teh tarik as my last drink. The teh tarik was a complimentary drink by our ex-Goonies; very sweet of them. But me, being me, drank it, knowing that it was going to cost my throat. I thought since it was the eve of Good Friday, I could enjoy anything I wanted. In the end, it's Sunday today, and I still am suffering from sore throat. What a loser..




Had a great night outing with PurringFeline. It was a rare occassion to go out with her; it was rarer to go out with her and go home at 0400! While waiting for our movie to start, we actually went online with her smart phone and chatted with JaroGee. Didn't know smart phone can do so many things. I'm impressed!






My Good Friday was spent at a friend's house planning an item for two friends' birthday party. Never thought I was going to do such a thing again; the last time I did it was when I was in NUS. And that was about a deacade ago! Both of us were super excited; reminded me of the time I was in TJ, giggling and laughing at the things we were planning to do. After that, met up with GB and PinkMonkie for a movie. And as a sign of old age, I had a bad headache during the movie. Couldn't even drive properly. Plus the stoopid sore throat.



Saturday was the birthday party. I woke up sick, with running nose and sore throat. Was thinking of abandoning the idea of going for the party but my poor friend would be left stranded with the item. I finally went, after taking a nap just to stop my running nose.



I have not gone to a birthday party for zillions of years. Felt kind of awkward there; besides the two birthday girls, I only knew three other people there. But I realised, as we grow older, we tend to be out of our comfort zone. So what to do? Just mingle around.



The party wasn't that bad. I actually did something which I thought I would never do. Lol.. In fact, in the midst of strangers. Haiz.. The next time I'm caught in such a situation, I will quietly desert my post. Lol..



And as a punishment of three-day of merry-making, I am down with sore throat and running nose. Am contemplating if I should go to work tomorrow. And has decided that I should give myself the rest. But I felt terribly guilty; I hate this feeling. Haiz.. So, to make myself feel better, I tell myself, I better rest. Or else, my sore throat will worsen. Lol.. Lame..

0 What say u:

Post a Comment
<< Home