Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Knowing me...
Lady28
Our Voices...

Life Journey...

- September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - March 2006 - April 2006 - May 2006 - June 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006 - November 2006 - December 2006 - February 2007 - March 2007 - April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - July 2009 - September 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010

Connections to My Life...
Shidah MonkeeWrench Naaz PinkMonkie MasterWong 7YearsLater Dedication4 '07

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MelancholicDepression

I'm feeling melancholic. Depressed is more precise. I'm missing my old life so badly that I have problems sleeping. I'm a very sentimental person. I always have problems letting things go, especially when I have grown attached to them.

Not that my new environment is bad. In fact, it's a refreshing change. Their focus on the Goonies is truly admirable but I do wish that they'll take a break and have a Kit Kat. I wish for more slack time. Currently, my new life is on the ball. No X-Country. No Sport's Day. No frilly stuff. In fact, my Speech Day was combined with CNY celebration! Aaahhh... Seriously fully maximised the time.

Talking about X-Country, my old life is having it this Friday. I miss X-Country. I miss cheering for my class. I miss feeling proud of my girls winning the top positions. Such memories is priceless. Am so glad I still have last year's X-Country picture with my girls.

Am glad to meet up with my Baobeis on eve of CNY too. All of them came down except for Ms Chia, Mr Chan and Mr Yeo. Hopefully, everybody can turn up for the next gathering.

I analyse why I am feeling so down:
  1. I'm not driving to work. Nowadays, my dad drives me there. I realise that driving gives me quality time on my own. I need my own space in the morning before I can start the day. But now, I have my dad next to me. And the journey, less than five minutes. What quality time then?
  2. I used to look forward choosing what clothes to wear. But now, it doesn't matter. Because with a 50-minute period, I can't possible stand on stilettos for two to three periods straight. Tried once. And my legs were cramped for the whole day.
  3. No more 'Anne asseyyo!'. Last year, I always greeted with a shout "Anne asseyyo!" every morning. This time round, there is no K-drama fans. So I'm lost in translation.
  4. I always looked forward to see my Baobeis in the morning. Don't ask me why but I liked the idea seeing them come to school and line up according to index number. Especially when I saw No.5 reading his book. It became a habit. It became one of the somethings that I looked forward every morning.
  5. I miss having my four boy-boys looking for me during recess and shouted out my name as if the I was deaf in both ears. Or them looking for me during their free periods (which they had a lot). And we chit-chatted for no specific topics; just enjoying one another company.
  6. I miss my ex-Potters. For their company. And sometimes their 'illicit' bitchy conversations. Haahaa..
  7. I miss having an exciting CCA. Am proud that the girls qualified for second round. I wish I am still around to share their joy and pride. Girls.. fighting!

Writing about all these make me feel melancholic. And depressed all over again. I bet I'm going ot have problem sleeping again tonight.

1 What say u:
Blogger Roarie said...

You are experiencing withdrawal symptoms associated with the initial detachment from CBSS for a long continuous period highlighting your undying loyalty to a fantastic institution nurturing pupils who are thinking and gracious citizens to serve the nation's future needs in an increasing globalised economy blighted by an unpopular war started by the USA with no end in sight which caused a global spike in oil prices that have yet to recover, hurting ordinary law abiding citizens such as me. Whew! Anne Asseyo!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment
<< Home