Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Knowing me...
Lady28
Our Voices...

Life Journey...

- September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - March 2006 - April 2006 - May 2006 - June 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006 - November 2006 - December 2006 - February 2007 - March 2007 - April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - July 2009 - September 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010

Connections to My Life...
Shidah MonkeeWrench Naaz PinkMonkie MasterWong 7YearsLater Dedication4 '07

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MondayAndTuesday

Just woke up from a long and fitful sleep. I went home at 2 plus and slept all the way to 7 plus. That's how tired I was. Actually was planning to watch the volleyball tournament but no 'kaki' to accompany me. Asked GB what he was going to do after the tournament; as usual, our 'obsessive' GB said, "Training lor." Heesh.. no life. So I decided to go home. Plus I felt light-headed. Only ate two paus and that was already 2 plus in the afternoon.

The others either had meeting, studying or printing papers. So off I went home to my humble abode, played with An-An for a while and slept. Haven't done any work yet. I feel so contented now. Lol.. I'm in dreamland.

Yesterday, I had an upsetting day. And you know why I said so? Because I had dinner and went home late when it was only a Monday night! I was supposed to watch my girls yesterday but due to 'unforseen circumstances', I had a 'convention'! As they put it, if there is no notification, that means 'convention' is on! What the hell?!?! I actually checked the email since Saturday to confirm that there was no 'convention'. In fact, I actually checked again on Monday morning. What spurred me on yesterday was meeting my girls and cheered them during the tournament! During the whole 'convention', I kept looking at my watch and messaged my Yo-Bo. The convention finally ended at 5 plus. By that time, my girls had ended the match and they won! I'm so proud of them. And sad too. To miss them during their glorious moment. When I called the girls during their busride home, I wished I was there. When they said they missed me, I wanted to cry. Haiz.. I miss them badly. And yet, I couldn't even make it for their tournament.

Had dinner with Yo-Bo, PinkMonkie and GB. Was to upset to go home and do work. Went home pretty late. Haiz.. I noticed something about myself; when I'm upset, I tend to be delusional. In this case, having dinner at Tampines and went home late on Monday night. Insane!

By the way, my rashes are lessening, thank you very much. Unfortunately, the pills to prevent the itch cause drowsiness and seriously, every night when I took it, I had an uneventful sleep. To a point I'm still drowsy when I woke up in the morning. Haiz.. don't know if I'm taking it tonight.

Another interesting point to blog is about my friend Zah and Nad. Lol.. They are having cold war. I know they are going to kill me. Again. For blogging about them. But seriously my dearest friends, we've been friends since seondary one. This year, all of us are going to be 31 soon. Forgive and forget le.. Each of us has a different meanings of life. Even though sometimes we mean well, others might not feel the same way.

One last thing to blog before I take my bath, I just found out from two of my current Goonies that their mothers are 32 and 34 years old. Told them I was 31 when they told me their mothers' ages. I was dumfounded! You work out the Maths. I lose ler..

0 What say u:

Post a Comment
<< Home