Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Knowing me...
Lady28
Our Voices...

Life Journey...

- September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - March 2006 - April 2006 - May 2006 - June 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006 - November 2006 - December 2006 - February 2007 - March 2007 - April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - July 2009 - September 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010

Connections to My Life...
Shidah MonkeeWrench Naaz PinkMonkie MasterWong 7YearsLater Dedication4 '07

Sunday, January 20, 2008

LappieAndBaobeis

I got myself a new lappie. Petite. And chio. Just like me.

Alright.. stop puking. Or else you'll spend the rest of your day cleaning up the mess.

Anyway, I got myself a new lappie since my old one has 'cancer'. This is a term coined by me when I asked the guy who repaired my old laptop if the rest of the functions of my old laptop will be affected since the motherboard (Gosh.. like a spaceship, huh?) is spoilt.

Err.. super long sentence. But being a laptop idiot (but not an IT idiot!!!), this is how I comprehend the guy's explanation. The guy laughed on the phone when I asked him if it was like 'cancer'. And he said, "Yeah, something like that." See.. I translated it in layman's term.

My life is quite smooth sailing ever since I moved to a new environment. Sans the stoopid 'wantan mee' calling and Ahjumma's irksome presence despite being so far away from her, my life is fine. I miss my ex-Potters and my Baobeis dearly. And my netballers.

My new activity is super humdrum. I could actually complete my work while waiting it to end. When I was in netball, I actually had to run around or sat down to watch my girls play. And screamed and shouted. And jumped and laughed. But with my new activity, I just sat down and did my own work. Hmm.. must give it some time. Hopefully, it'll be more exciting.

Went out with my Baobeis on the eve of 2008. For the first time in my life, I played pool. Lol.. The boys were teaching me about angles and were very encouraging. Supposed to watch the firework and went all the way to Marina Bay. But it was too dark and muddy. Poor Emo Guy had his sneakers soaked in mud when he volunteered to explore the place. We ended up sitting at the carpark and ate the tidbits because there was nothing to do. The arcade and bowling alley was closed (as in closed down!). Oh, yeah.. we actually walked from the MRT all the way to Marina Bay. Lol.. my boys were cussing and swearing! Heesh.. lame la them.

By the time that we realised we couldn't find any spot to watch the firework, everyone was scolding Mr Tay for his poor idea. Poor Mr Tay. Personally, I thought his idea was good but unfortunately, not the logistics.

We ended up in Orchard watching Body#19. Please don't watch it. Sucks big time..

But I had a great time with my Baobeis. Last stop, Jalan Kayu. By that time, which was 6 plus in the morning, my mum called me up to check on me. Haiz.. So, I had to rush home.

Thanks, Baobeis. For the good New Year. :)

0 What say u:

Post a Comment
<< Home